Sunday 16 February 2014

TREND REPORT // AW/14

There was a lot of hype in Somerset house as Pandemonia made an appearance on Friday morning to be approached by reporters and street style photographers. His look always fascinates me whatever he wears and love what he's doing.
This couple looked effortless together adding bright pops of colour to an ever so dull, rainy day. With both their coats sitting gracefully on their shoulders, her septum piercing made her stand out amongst the crowd whilst his defined eyebrows and fluffy dalmation bag sat nicely against the knitted yellow fisherman turtle neck jumper.
As I am new to attending London Fashion Week I feel as if I met and spoke to people who for all I know could of had quite an important job title. That saying this flawlessly beautiful woman stood around with her hair in a neat ballerina bun in a gorgeous embellished crimson velvet dress. She was brave to say the least considering it was lashing it down with rain in this horrid british weather we're currently having. So if anyone knows whether this girl is a model I should know about then please let me know in the comments.
Proudlock - known for E4's reality tv series 'Made in Chelsea' wore a tailor made red tartan suit on Day Two of LFW with a pair of glasses designed by Ralph Lauren Polo, whilst Rosie Fortescue wore a pair with the same pattern designed by Prada. It was very lovely meeting him alongside Jamie Laing and Spencer Matthews and they're technically the first famous people i've met, and I can't complain! 
Every time I sported anything holographic or polarised I had to take a street style photograph. The first girl wore matte black ray ban blue polarised cameras on Day 2 as the sun shone over Somerset house and made her somewhat simple outfit stand out amongst others. Statement (sun)glasses, particularly the frames are coming into trend, with topshop selling circle frames in matte black or pastel pink. Hologram and iridescent is also big at the moment, with brands like American Apparel, Office and Asos selling garments in this material. I'm crushing on these plimsoles this girl was wearing and also the holographic skirt from AA - which is currently retailing for £140 so a girl can only dream! I'm sure in the near future there will be a great dupe for this around though.
And finally I took two detailed shots from Victoria and Sophie's outfits as they filmed a scene for the next season of Made in Chelsea, something I am awfully excited for as MIC is my guilty pleasure, can't get enough of it. Sophie wore decadent black quilted Chanel leather gloves and Victoria was wearing a gorgeous blue shoulder bag with a single row of large silver studs leading down to the clasp.



Overall I had an amazing experience at London Fashion Week and will most definitely be returning for S/S15 and also the Mens Collection on the 15-17 June as I have a strong interest in menswear as I feel like designers are really raising the bar. What was your most memorable part of this years season?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Nessa :) I've just followed you on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete