Sunday 16 February 2014

My first time at London Fashion Week A/W14

I weren't quite sure what I was expecting as I approached Somerset house on the Friday morning, but with my umbrella in tow (the weather on Friday was just awful) I made my way through the arches of Somerset house. There was style inspiration coming from left, right and center - everyone had made such conscious decisions on what to wear, with people most likely planning their outfits for weeks. I decided to not exactly dress up as I didn't really know what to expect but seeing all my friends being stopped to have their photo taken for peoples blogs inspired me to dress more for the occasion on the following day. The poor weather meant the crowds of people mainly just hung around under the arches or didn't hang round at all. Regardless I got to see Proudlock and Rosie Fortescue, Susie Bubble and Pandemonia who was fascinating to observe to say the least.
On the saturday the weather was considerably nicer however awfully windy which made it feel a lot colder than it probably was. For my outfit I mixed texture with patterns, teaming a fluffy crop top with tartan leggings and added a pop of colour with orange pumps. Making my way down to somerset house again early in the morning I met and got a photo with Spencer Matthews, Jamie Laing and Proudlock - quite literally made my day. Through out the day I met John Rocha, Brix Smith and Nicky Clarke and saw a few more bloggers who I look up to. 


Fluffy crop top - Primark
Tartan leggings - Topshop petite
Orange pumps - Primark
Bowler hat - H&M
Necklace - Primark
Watch - Casio
Tattoo - Ben Hansen @ Evolution Canterbury

No comments:

Post a Comment