Sunday 16 February 2014

The run up to London Fashion Week A/W14

I can imagine that the atmosphere surrounding Somerset House is intensifying as the days draw closer; because in two days time LFW will commense. Everyone who’s everyone will be around London with their invitations, blogger passes or just sheer luck and/or ballsyness to witness what’s new & up and coming in the fashion world for AW 14. 
I shall be attending on the Friday and Saturday and using Thursday and Sunday morning to hopefully get myself some well shot street style photographs. I’m going to try out more of a documentary style as opposed to the classic street style look, because I think that this way really shows how someone moves and how someone feels in their garments. I’ve never personally dipped my toe into the world of street style and I know that it takes years to master a beautiful photograph, so I know not to feel disheartened if I can’t capture something amazing but shall try none the less anyway. Ideally I would love to try and get myself into the Fashion East show or Ashish, and I’m nervous yet excited to try my luck at getting in. I feel that this first time attendance of LFW will potentially increase my people skills and help with my social anxiety, something that I can’t really possess if I wish to go far in the fashion industry.

What are you most looking forward to seeing at London Fashion Week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment