Thursday 20 February 2014

Topshop glow in Polish review //

 I suppose theres always a debate on what type of highlighter is best; cream or powder. For me, after trying out both kinds I personally much prefer the overall quality of a cream highlighter. In particular the Topshop Glow in Polish - something I'd also consider one of my holy grail products. It leaves a gorgeous dewy finish and blends into your foundation and hits the light nicely. I put mine across the tops of my cheekbones, down the middle of my nose, under my eyebrow arches and a tiny bit on my cupids bow to give the appearance of fuller lips. It's a very light formula, almost like a mousse which is unlike other cream highlighters as others I've tried are usually very subtle and don't catch the light as well as this one does. I use this highlighter on a daily basis, whether it's in the day time with a rosy pink cheek or at night time with more of a bronzed look - which looks so nice against a contoured cheekbone.

Topshop Glow in Polish - buy here

The next product from this line I want to try is their baked highlighter in 'Sunbeam' as I've seen plenty of bloggers and youtubers raving about how nice this product is. It's highly pigmented so a little definitely goes a long way. 

Have you tried either of these products? What's your opinion on them both. 

Love, Zoe x  

No comments:

Post a Comment